Strengthen Your Practice Immunization Performance
Family Physicians are in the best position to improve adolescent and adult vaccination rates. Immunization for Flu, Pneumococcal, Shingles and Tdap vaccines continue to fall short of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services objectives.
Fortunately, MAFP has a strong partner in providing our members the resources and support to cost-effectively improve immunization rates, and in turn, strengthen your practice. Atlantic Health Partners, the nation’s leading vaccine buying group, offers you the lowest vaccine prices and best payment terms to improve the performance of your immunization initiatives.
Atlantic Health Partners’ commitment is to ensure that providing vaccines to your patients has a positive impact on the operational, financial and clinical performance of your practice.
The program is free to join, easy to enroll in and offers you these additional benefits:
- Medicare Part D Vaccine Program enabling practices to provide Zostavax and Adacel to Medicare patients.
- Immediate availability to address any questions or needs you may have for any vaccine related issues
- Medical, office supply and other related service discounts
- Deeper discounts for medical supplies and injectibles ordered from Sanofi
- Lowest prices, best terms and returns for Sanofi, Merck and MedImmune Flu Vaccines
The MAFP members that currently participate with Atlantic Health Partners are very satisfied with the savings and support they receive. We encourage you to contact Atlantic Health Partners at 800.741.2044 or firstname.lastname@example.org to better determine how they can benefit your practice.
Additional questions can be directed to MAFP at 800.833.5151 or by submitting an email to the office here.