Your Voice Counts!
There are plenty of ways you can get involved to share the voice of family medicine! Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Join the MAFP Advocacy Committee
- Participate on a campaign
- Donate to the Family Medicine PAC
- Schedule a meeting with your elected officials
- Write a letter or make a phone call to your Senator or Representative
- Become a Legislative Key Contact
The opportunities do not end here. Contact Director of Government Affairs Christin Nohner at 517.664.9082 for more ideas on how you can get involved or to share one of your own ideas.