Your Voice Counts!
There are plenty of ways you can get involved to share the voice of family medicine! Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
- Join the MAFP Advocacy Committee
- Participate on a campaign
- Donate to the Family Medicine PAC
- Schedule a meeting with your elected officials
- Write a letter or make a phone call to your Senator or Representative
- Become a Legislative Key Contact
The opportunities do not end here. Contact MAFP staff at 517.347.0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more ideas on how you can get involved or to share one of your own ideas.