- Office of the Governor Homepage
- Legislative Session Calendar
- Gongwer Michigan News Service
- MIRS News
Michigan House of Representatives
- Track bills in the legislature
American Academy of Family Physicians
U.S. House of Representatives
Executive Branch Resources
- How To: Communicating with Your Elected Officials
This resource includes information on how to telephone your legislators and how to write a letter or send an email to Congress
- How To: Communicating with Michigan's Legislators
This information will assist you in communicating effectively with members of the Michigan legislature. This is not a definitive guide to legislative communications; rather, it is meant to provide the foundation for effective grassroots advocacy.
- STFM Online Advocacy Course
Learn how to educate legislators on the value of primary care and encourage them to support expansion of a well-trained family medicine workforce.