Call for Presentation Proposals Open September 18 - November 19, 2018.
Exhibitor * Sponsor * Advertiser Registration Opens in November 2018.
Hotel Reservations Open in November 2018.
Conference Registration Opens in March 2019.
Join your colleagues August 1-4 (Thursday-Sunday) at this premiere annual event for Michigan Family Physicians. The 2019 conference is being held at the majestic Shanty Creek Resort in Bellaire.
2019 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo
August 1-4 (Thursday-Sunday)
Call for Presentation Proposals
Presentation proposals will be accepted September 18 - November 19, 2018.
Click here to submit your proposal.
In compliance with the Continuing Medical Education (CME) guidelines, this presentation submission must identify a professional gap, a needs assessment, learner objectives, session description, and complete speaker information.
- Proposals will be reviewed by Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan's Professional Development Committee.
- Decisions will be based on the devleopment of a well-rounded and diverse set of topics.
- Final decisions will be made by January 15, 2019.
- Notifications will be sent via email shortly following.
- Required documentation (Speaker Agreement, COI form, Bio, Photo) will be sent to those accepted by January 31, 2019.
- Required documentation must be returned by February 7, 2019.
- PowerPoint presentaitons and all ancillary materials to be shared with conference attendees must be submitted for peer review by June 15, 2019.
Upon acceptance of a presentation, speakers will be provided with required information and must submit within the given timeline a speaker agreement, conflict of interest disclosure form, professional photo (high resolution, .eps or jpg, full color), and a brief bio. All presentation materials must be submitted within the provided timeline and will be peer-reviewed for approval.
Members have expressed interest in learning more about the topics listed below. It is not required that your proposal address one of these listed topics.
|Asthma||Cardiovascular Update||CPC +|
|Chronic Disease (Managing)||Diabetes / Pre Diabetes||Ethics (Medical)|
|Financial Payment Models||Geriatrics||Heart Failure Management|
|Human Trafficking||Joy In Medicine||Mentoring Medical Students & Residents|
|Motivational Interviewing||Osteoporosis: What To Do After 5 Years of Treatment||
Pain & Symptom Management
|Psychiatric Treatment & Updates on Depression and Bipolar Disorder||Physician Burnout / Stress Management||Rapid Cycle Change Management|
|Reimbursement & Coding||Sleep Disorders||STDs|
Thank you for you for your interest and consideration in sharing your expertise with your fellow colleagues!
Please contact Denise Cook at any time if you require additinal information