Exhibitor, Underwriting and Advertising Opportunities
Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan (FMFM) is pleased to offer a variety of opportunities for exhibiting, underwriting, and advertising at events attended by family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students. If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities, please see the 'exhibitor' section in each individual event at mafp.com/events. To advertise with MAFP / FMFM, see the Advertising Opportunities webpage or contact MAFP Headquarters at 517.347.0098 for a current list of opportunities.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Exhibit Rules & Regulations are an integral part of the exhibitor agreement to ensure all exhibitors are given equal opportunity to promote their organization. Failure to comply with these Rules & Regulations may result in the removal of the exhibit or exclusion from future conferences. Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan reserves the right to interpret the Rules & Regulations and make the final decision on all aspects they do not cover. Please contact MAFP Headquarters at email@example.com or 517.347.0098 if you have any questions or concerns.
Assignment of Space & Set-Up/Breakdown
- Booth reservation will be honored with a completed registration form and payment.
- FMFM will make space assignments on a first-come, first-serve basis and reserves the right to make changes in assignments at any time.
- Exhibitors are required to remain set-up throughout expo hall hours and may not dismantle or begin packing up materials and/or displays before the end of designated exhibit hours. Failure to comply with this rule may jeopardize participation in future events. Space not claimed at the official start of the event may be forfeited and reassigned.
Use of Exhibit Space
- Exhibitor may not reassign or sublet any portion of its exhibit space to another exhibitor without FMFM's written permission.
- The rights and privileges of any demonstrations, distribution of literature, samples, etc., must be made inside the exhibitor’s assigned space.
- Canvassing outside the booth is not allowed.
- The use of audio/visual, other special effects equipment, or any other materials may not obstruct, or otherwise interfere with adjacent booths.
- Interference with normal traffic flow is not allowed.
- FMFM will not guarantee the security of unattended booths.
- Offensive promotions by exhibit personnel will not be tolerated.
- Orders may be taken, but exhibitors may not conduct sales/transactions (exchange of money) during the event.
- FMFM reserves the right to deny booth space to any company whose products/services/expertise do not contribute directly to attendees' medical practices.
- Exhibitor agrees to adhere to the policies of the venue where said event is being held; see the individual event webpage.
Payment & Cancellation
- Full payment is due with the completed application to secure exhibit space.
- All cancellation requests must be received by FMFM in writing by said cancellation date in order to receive a refund. An administrative fee will be deducted from any and all cancellations, as outlined on each event webpage.
- Cancellations made after the said date, when the booth cannot be resold, will be ineligible for a refund and FMFM will retain 100% of the exhibitor's agreement obligation.
- FMFM reserves the right to cancel or relocate the event. If FMFM cancels or relocates the event due to circumstances within its control, the liability of FMFM shall be limited to a refund of payment paid by the exhibitor. In the event that FMFM has no control over the cancellation or relocation of the event, FMFM has no liability of any kind, but may, in its discretion, refund any payments paid by the exhibitor.
Rejection of Application
- FMFM reserves the right to cancel or refuse rental of display space to any person or company whose conduct or display of goods is, in the opinion of the FMFM Professional Development Committee, to be incompatible with the general character and objectives of the event.
- Exhibitors are allowed up to two representatives per reserved booth space.
- Additional badges may be purchased for an additional fee.
- One company representative must be present at the exhibit space at all times during exhibit hours.
Insurance & Liability
- Exhibitors must insure their products at their own expense.
- FMFM does not assume any liability for loss or damage to any equipment or supplies displayed at the exhibition.
- FMFM does not assume any responsibility for the protection or safety of the exhibitor, its official agents, or employees.
- FMFM does not assume responsibility for the protection of property of the exhibitor, their representation, or the property used in connection with the exhibit from theft, damage, or destruction.
- Small or easily portable articles must be properly secured or removed after exhibit hours.
- The exhibitor agrees to hold FMFM harmless from all such claims of liability of any kind arising from the activities of the exhibitors, its representatives, or from the display or use of property of the exhibitor.
- FMFM will not be liable to the exhibitor for failure to provide space to an exhibitor if non-delivery is due to destruction to the building or the exhibit space.
- Litigation arising from the infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or patents, or for music licensing or royalty fees are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.