Family Medicine Week in Michigan (#MiFMW) kicks off Sunday, February 24, as proclaimed by Governor Gretchen Whitmer, in recognition of Family Physicians' "dedication to the health and well-being of Michigan residents" and their "crucial role in ensuring the optimal health of families across the state."
Please help spread the word about Family Medicine Week in Michigan, February 24 - March 2—here are a few ideas:
- Like MAFP's Facebook page, and like and share our posts leading up to and during #MiFMW
- Follow @MIFamilyDocs on Twitter, and like and retweet our tweets leading up to and during #MiFMW
- Follow MiFamilyDocs on Instagram and like our posts
- If you are attending Michigan Family Medicine Advocacy Day in Lansing on February 26, take pictures during meetings with your state lawmakers and share these via social media along with a thank you for supporting Family Medicine in Michigan—be sure to include the hashtags #MiFMW and #MIFamilyMedicine
- Download, print and distribute this handout in your patient waiting area that explains how having a Family Physician is good for health