2018 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo
Register by June 9 to Save!
Register today to attend the 2018 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo—the premier annual event for Michigan Family Physicians—being held at Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo, July 12-15 (Thursday-Sunday). Join Family Physicians and supporters from across the state to learn, network, and have fun!
Continuing Medical Education
- 21 conference sessions led by expert presenters
- 19.25 AAFP Prescribed Live CME credits
- This Live activity, 2018 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo, with a beginning date of 07/12/2018, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 19.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Plus up to 8 additional AAFP Prescribed Live credits for completing the Knowledge Self-Assessment (KSA) Group Study on Women's Health
- Plus up to 16 additional AAFP Prescribed Live credits for AAFP Translation to Practice (t2p) exercises associated with 6 pre-identified conference sessions.
- Following this CME activity, participants will have the opportunity to earn an additional two Prescribed credits for participation in each Translation to Practice® exercise. Information on Translation to Practice® will be shared within the activity.
- Pain and symptom management CME counts toward state-mandated training on this topic
- Ethics CME counts toward state-mandated training on this topic
- Early-bird CME on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Saturday morning CME sessions hosted at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
Expo Hall with Family Medicine Supporters & Interactive Activities
- Thank you to the sponsors, exhibitors, and advertiers that have already commited to sponsoring, exhibiting, and/or advertising at the conference—click here to learn about them
- Space is still available—the discounted rate closes May 14
Networking & Special Events
- The Allure of the Tour: Pfizer Kalamazoo Behind-The-Scenes
- New Member & First-time Conference Attendee Orientation
- Expo Hall Welcome Reception
- Brews for PAC at Bell's Brewery
- Travel in Time Dinner: Gilmore Car Museum
- Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan VIP Afterglow Atop Kalamazoo
- Annual Meeting
- Michigan Family Medicine 70th Anniversary Celebration Dinner
- Bust-a-Move DJ Dance Party & Lip Sync Contest - Click here to access the Lip Sync Contest Entrance Form
- Discover! Kalamazoo and surrounding areas - great food, drink, and activities for you and your family!
Reverve your hotel room early! Use Promotional Code "FMFM".
Room rate is available until the cut-off date of Wednesday, June 20 OR until our room block is full.
- Availability is limited and offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- Rates will be honored both 3 days prior and 3 days following conference (based on availability).
- Overnight guests will receive discounted self-parking of $10 per day ($15 per day savings).
$135 / Night for Single & Double + Applicable Taxes and Fees
$145 / Night for Triple + Applicable Taxes and Fees
$155 / Night for Quad + Applicable Taxes and Fees
Or call Radisson Reservations at 1-800-333-3333 (Promo Code FMFM).
Click here to learn about Radisson's amenities.
Hotel Parking: Radisson Plaza Hotel has an attached self-parking garage open to all conference attendees. Parking fees are $10/day self-parking for overnight guests; $25/day valet service for all guests; $25/day self-parking for non-overnight guests; and $1.50/hr is an option.
Early-bird pricing ends 06/10/2018
Online registration ends 07/12/2018
Conference updates will be featured:
- On this conference webpage—check back often
- In eNewsletters sent bi-monthly
- In MAFP's Michigan Family Physician quarterly magazine
- Full conference guide insert in the spring issue
- In conference promotional emails
Student & Resident Scholarship Application
Deadline: June 1
Student & Resident Scholarship Donations
Scholarships are 100% funded by donations.
Exhibitor / Sponsor / Advertiser Registration is Open!
Exhibitor, Sponsor & Advertiser Registration
Reverve your hotel room early! Use Promotional Code "FMFM". Click here to reserve your room on line or call Radisson Reservations at 1-800-333-3333.
Support Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan by bidding on items while you are at the Conference and leave with a great buy! All proceeds go directly to the Foundation to support the advancement of Family Medicine in Michigan.
To donate an item, such as a gift basket, tickets to a sporting event or hand-crafted jewelry, click here to complete the online donation form by June 29 or call MAFP at 517.347.9908.
Thank You Sponsors