2018 MI Future of Family Medicine Conference - Sponsor, Exhibitor, Advertiser
The following sponsorship opportunities are available to organizations interested in supporting the advancement of Family Medicine in Michigan:
- General conference sponsorship: $2,000
- Breakfast sponsorship: $600 Sold
- Lunch sponsorship: $1,200
- Refreshment break sponsorship: $300
- Bag sponsorship: $150 and donation of bags provided by your organization
- Outpatient clinical procedures workshop sponsorship: Donation of supplies and volunteers to lead the workshops. Below are example procedures.
- Heart, Lung & Bowel Sounds Workshop
- Introduction to IUD Insertion
- Suturing Techniques
- Punch & Shave Biopsies
The conference includes dedicated exhibit times as indicated in the agenda (below) and the Exhibit Hall Scavenger Hunt, as listed in the tentative agenda below. Exhibit opportunities are available for residency programs, non-profit and for-profit organizations. Reserve your spot early! Space in the Exhibit Hall will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Each table top exhibit space includes the following:
- One table (either a 4' or 6' table) and two chairs (bring your own tablecloth)
- Participation in scavenger hunt to draw attendees to your booth
- Official name badge for up to two representatives from your organization
- Continental breakfast and lunch for up to two representatives from your organization (+$30 per additional representative)
- Display of your organization's logo on MAFP's website, linking to your organization's website
- Listing in the on-site conference guide
- Listing on signage
- Opportunity to distribute marketing/information material at your exhibit space
- List of attendees (name, city, state only)
Exhibit Hall Agenda
Exhibitor Check-in & Set-Up
Early Bird Student / Exhibitor Meet-N-Greet
Attendee Check-in and Continental Breakfast with Exhibitors
10:25 a.m.-12 p.m..
Student / Exhibitor Networking
12 - 12:30 p.m.
Networking Lunch (Exhibitors will stay for lunch as well)
12 - 12:30 p.m.
Exhibitors Tear Down
- Residency Program: $350
- Non-profit Organization: $375
- Technical/For-profit Organization: $400
- $200 - One-page insert/advertisement to be distributed along with materials that attendees receive upon check-in
MAFP must receive the inserts/advertisements, via delivery or shipment, by October 1: MAFP, 2164 Commons Parkway, Okemos, MI 48864. Advertisements must be in keeping with MAFP's advertising policy.