2020 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo Call for Presentation Proposals
2020 Call for Presentations Open Through November 18!
Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo
August 6-9, 2020
Detroit Marriott Troy
200 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084
Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan (FMFM) invites you to share your expertise with colleagues. Now through November 18, 2019, proposals will be accepted in consideration for next summer's Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo—the premiere continuing medical education and networking annual event for Michigan family physicians.
Presentations conducted by family physicians and associated experts are most welcome. Interactive sessions that include open discussion, hands-on activities, and/or demonstrations are always well-received and encouraged. Submissions must include current topics of interest, emergent issues, and new studies, technologies, and/or procedures. For CME approval, submissions must clearly convey how content will directly impact the well-being and health care of patients.
Presentation Proposal Questionnaire
Although submissions must be completed within the Survey Monkey tool, a PDF of the proposal template may be accessed beforehand to help you prepare.
- Click here to access a PDF of the full proposal template.
- Click here to access the Survey Monkey tool that must be used to submit a proposal.
- September 27 - November 18, 2019 ~ Presentation proposals accepted
- January 15, 2020 ~ Notifications sent to submitters via eamil
- February 7, 2020 ~ Preliminary documentation due from presenters (speaker agreement, photo, bio, conflict of interest form)
- March 2020 ~ Pre-conference content sent to presenters for approval
- March - April 2020 ~ Presenters register for conference / make hotel reservations
- July 1, 2020 ~ Presentations and handouts due from presenters for peer review
- July 1-15 ~ Peer reviews of presentations conducted / adjustments made on presentations and handouts
- August 6-9 ~ Conference dates
If you require additional information, please contact Denise Cook, MS, MAFP Director of Professional Development & Strategic Initiatives at 517-477-0405 / email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration and support!
Join the #MiFMCE Conversation
- 2020 Exhibitor, Sponsor & Advertising Registration Opens In December 2019
- Hotel Reservations Available Beginning In December 2019
- Attendee Registration Opens in March 2020
Conference updates will be featured:
- On this conference webpage—check back often
- In Family Medicine Update—MAFP's e-newsletter
- In Michigan Family Physician—MAFP's magazine
- 16-page conference registration insert in the spring issue!
- Conference-specific information pieces—USPS and emails