2020 Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo
Save when you register by June 1 Register »
MAFP MEMBERS: To receive the special member rate, you must first log in with your member ID and password (click the blue Login button at the top right of your screen). If you need help logging in, call MAFP Headquarters at 517.347.0098.
- 21 sessions on clinical, practice management, and advocacy topics*
- Pain and symptom management, medical ethics, and human trafficking sessions to help you meet the State of Michigan’s continuing education requirements for medical licensure
- MAFP Annual Meeting submit a resolution by June 24
- Legislative Town Hall
- NEW Residency Program Roundtable
- NEW Exclusive Breakfast for Family Medicine Residents & Medical Students with AAFP & MAFP Leadership (free)
- Michigan Family Medicine Celebration Dinner & Awards
- Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan VIP Afterglow 1 ticket per $275 donation
- NEW Special Event Family Medicine Night Out: Explore Detroit & Beyond
*Application for CME credit has been filed with American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
NEW Keynote Speakers
- Reid Blackwelder, MD, FAAFP—“Disruptive Leadership”
Professor & Chair, Department of Family Medicine, East Tennessee State University; former AAFP President
- Belinda FU, MD—“Discover Your Voice & Make It Heard”
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington; Faculty, Swedish Family medicine First Hill Residency Program; Professional Improvisational Doctor
- Ada Stewart, MD, FAAFP—“Driving Forward with Clear Vision”
- Reserve your room by July 15 to receive the discounted room rate of $127/night + 6% state and 7% occupancy tax (single & double).
- Call 248.680.9797 and ask for the Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo group rate or book your room online.
- A valid credit card is required to hold each reservation and must be presented at check-in.
Conference Registration Rates
Attending the full conference provides the best value, but one day rates are available—customize to your schedule.
Student & Resident Scholarships
- Apply by June 1
- Sponsor a student/resident now or when you register for the conference—every $275 scholarship donation earns 1 ticket to the exclusive Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan VIP Afterglow on Aug. 8
- The final date for refunds is July 6.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from all cancellations and refunds.
- Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations and will be charged the appropriate registration fee if different from original registration.
Early-bird pricing ends 06/01/2020
Online registration ends 08/09/2020
Denna Bunting | MAFP Meeting Planner
FMFM Fundraiser: Wine, Beer & Spirits Pull
Donate a bottle of your favorite wine, selection of beer, or spirits valued at $25 or more, and then purchase tickets at the conference for the chance to walk away with something new to try. 100% of proceeds will support FMFM's work of advancing family medicine in our state. Indicate your donation when you register.
Sign Up for MAFP Texts
Text MIFMCONNECT to 52886 to sign up to receive up-to-date conference information, advocacy action alerts, and “breaking news” impacting family medicine. Message rates apply. Text STOP to stop receiving text messages. Text HELP to get help.