2022 Women in Family Medicine Conference
SAVE THE DATE
Female family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students
Presentation proposals are being accepted through June 1. To submit a proposal, click here.
Past presentation topics have included:
- Family Medicine: The Everchanging Practice Type
- Finding the Balance
- Expressing the Fundamental Aspects of Our True Selves
- Managing Obesity: A Multi-Faceted Approach
- Your Impact as a Female Family Physician
- What Do We Really Mean by Work-Life Balance?
- Workplace Challenges of Immigrant Minority Female Physicians in the U.S. and Best Strategies to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Advocacy and Leadership
The Women in Family Medicine Conference, now in its third year, will showcase evidence-based strategies, education, and skill development opportunities to help female family physicians advance at various stages of their career. This conference is planned by, presented by, and hosted for female physicians.
Denna Bunting, MAFP Meeting Planner