Sponsorship Opportunities: Stay on Course: Your Ticket to Family Medicine CME On-demand Webinars
Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan, the philanthropic arm of Michigan Academy of Family Physicians, is pleased to invite organizations to support its series of on-demand webinars through Stay On Course: Your Guide to Family Medicine CME.
These webinars are being hosted in lieu of our in-person Michigan Family Medicine Conference & Expo.We expect to welcome 75+ family physicians, family medicine residents, and medical students from across the state to this virtual, on-demand webinar series that is available 24/7 for one year.
- $500 sponsorship includes:
- Sponsoring organization’s logo, linking to the organization’s website, displayed on MAFP webpage for one year.
- Sponsoring organization’s ad displayed on MAFP’s rotating banner, found on the MAFP homepage at mafp.com, for one month. The ad will link to the organization’s website.
- Promotional material and/or one item, 100 of each, provided by the sponsoring organization, to be included in a pre-event mailer shipped by MAFP to event registrants.
Reasons to Sponsor
- This provides an opportunity for sponsoring organizations to demonstrate their support of family physicians and a commitment to improving the health and wellness of Michigan residents.
- Funding generated from this sponsorship program will be used by Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan to advance family medicine in Michigan through influencing students’ and residents’ interest in the specialty, offering professional development, and hosting continuing medical education events.
- Sponsors have the potential to be viewed by 4,200 MAFP members in e-newsletter articles, on the MAFP website homepage’s rotating marketing banner, and on the event webpage.
- Sponsoring organizations will receive bonus visibility by providing one promotional piece and/or one item per event attendee, to be shipped to the attendees by MAFP prior to the launch of the on-demand webinar package.
- July 13, 2021: Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan must receive the sponsoring organization's registration, 3-5 sentence description of the organization, payment in full, and logo (email high-resolution, full-color .EPS or .AI logo and your company's web address to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- July 13, 2021: One-hundred promotional pieces and/or items must be received by MAFP (2164 Commons Parkway, Okemos, MI 48864) from the sponsoring organization.
Online registration ends 01/17/2022
Dana Lawrence, Director of Communications & Member Services
No refunds will be granted after July 9, 2021. To request a refund, email email@example.com. Upon issuing a refund, MAFP / FMFM will retain a $100 per sponsor administrative fee. Cancellations made after Juy 9 will be ineligible for a refund and MAFP / FMFM will retain 100% of the sponsor's contract obligation.