2022 MI Future of Family Medicine Conference Residency Connection & Sponsorship Opportunities
Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan, in collaboration with the University of Michigan's Department of Family Medicine, is hosting the Michigan Future of Family Medicine Conference for medical students to explore the breadth and depth of the family medicine specialty.
Sponsorships and in-person and virtual residency connection opportunities are available.
The following sponsorship opportunities are available to organizations interested in supporting the advancement of family medicine in Michigan:
- General Conference Sponsorship: $1,000
- Includes recognition on the website; verbal announcement during welcome, breakfast and lunch, and access to all of the live sessions; recognition in two issues of MAFP's e-newsletter, Family Medicine Update, leading up to the conference.
- Lunch Sponsorship: $1,200
- Breakfast Sponsorship: $500 (3 sponsorships available)
- Pen Sponsorship (sponsor provides 150 pens): $250
- Lanyard Sponsorship (sponsor provides 150 lanyards): $250
By participating in this networking opportunity, you will increase awareness of your family medicine residency program by showcasing its strengths and unique attributes, and build relationships with students as the 2023 Match cycle gets underway. Your program is invited to participate in person at the conference and/or virtually.
- Early-bird (expires Aug. 26): $350
- Regular (Aug. 27-Sept. 10): $375
In-person Residency Connection
Your residency connection booth at the conference includes:
- 2.5 hours of dedicated time to connect with students (click here for the agenda)
- One 8-foot table and two chairs
- Name badge for up to two representatives from your organization
- Lunch for up to two representatives from your organization ($30 for each additional representative)
- Display of your program's logo on MAFP's website, linking to your program's website
- Opportunity to distribute program material at your exhibit space
- List of attendees (name, city, state)
Virtual Residency Connection
- Submit a recorded presentation introducing your program to students (no longer than 10 minutes), OR schedule a time to record a video presentation with MAFP, OR indicate that you would like to use your video from last year's conference. All participants who register for the conference will receive a link to your video, which they can watch on their own time, and contact information.
- If you will be utilizing a PowerPoint presentation in your recording, MAFP will provide a template for you.
- Work with MAFP to schedule your 30-minute live webinar to meet with students in the two weeks before the conference. This informal webinar will provide time to answer questions so students can learn more about your program and you can learn about them. Your webinar will be open to all students who register for the conference.