40th Annual Michigan Family Medicine Research Day Conference
This annual event—now in its 40th year—educates physicians, residents and medical students on the state of Family Medicine research in Michigan. Studies are presented in both lecture and poster formats, and a keynote speaker will present an update on future research innovations. This year's Conference is sponsored by the Department of Family Medicine & Community Health, Beaumont Health and Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine in collaboration with:
- Department of Family Medicine, Michigan State University
- Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
- Department of Family Medicine and Public Health Sciences, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Department of Family and Community Medicine, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker MD School of Medicine
- Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan
On-line registration is open through May 19.
Save money when you register at the early-bird rate on or before May 1.
Submit An Abstract
The deadline to submit an abstract is May 1.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract, email Jennifer Havens at email@example.com for information.
Family Medicine and Community Health, Beaumont Health-Troy