41st Annual Michigan Family Medicine Research Day Conference
This annual event—now in its 41st year—educates physicians, residents, and medical students on the state of Family Medicine research in Michigan. Studies are presented in both lecture and poster formats, and a keynote speaker will present an update on future research innovations. This year's Conference is sponsored by the Department of Family Medicine & Public Health Sciences at Wayne State University in collaboration with:
- Department of Family Medicine, Michigan State University
- Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan Medical School
- Department of Family Medicine & Community Health, Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Department of Family & Community Medicine, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Family Medicine Foundation of Michigan
Click here for the conference brochure.
Click here to register.
Submit An Abstract
The following abstract submissions are are welcome:
- Research: Focus on the collection, analysis, and presentation of original data, either quantitative or qualitative.
- Scholarly: Case reports accomplished by literature review (poster presentation only) and curriculum development projects.
- Quality Improvement: QI projects with measurable patient outcomes are particularly encouraged.
Click here to submit an abstract by April 30.
Notification for abstracts is May 7.
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine & Public Health Sciences