2021 MAFP Annual Meeting & Awards
The MAFP Annual Meeting is the platform for members to make necessary governance and business decisions. It is also an opportunity to reflect on successes of the past year and identify challenges that lie ahead. This meeting is open to MAFP members only.
The MAFP Annual Meeting includes:
- AAFP Degree of Fellow Convocation
- MAFP CEO Address
- Outgoing Presidential Address
- Resolutions: Presentation, Discussion, Voting
- Election of Officers
- Installation of the Board of Directors
- Incoming Presidential Address
- 2021 'Academy' Awards Celebration (beginning at approximately 2 pm ET, immediately following the MAFP Annual Meeting)
There is no cost to attend the Annual Meeting or 'Academy' Awards celebration.
Call-in / Log-in Information
After you register, you will be sent an email with the call-in and log-in information for joining the Zoom webinar on Saturday, July 24. If you do not recieve this email within 24 hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.