Legalities & Realities: MI Opioid Laws to Live By / Rochester Hills
August 7, 2018
Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center | 1101 West University Drive, Rochester Hills, MI
Rochester Hills: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 * 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from any cancellation requested no later than July 24, 2018. Refunds will not be offered thereafter. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellation and will be charged the appropriate registration fee if different from the original registration.
Registration & Payment Confirmations
Immediately following your registration, you may receive up to three separate messages.
- On your computer screen only, you will receive acknowledgement that your registration is complete.
- Via email, you will receive a Registration Confirmation message that you may file for future reference.
- Via email, you will receive a Receipt of Payment only if paying with a credit card.
If you do not receive the expected acknowledgement, confirmation, and/or payment receipt within 24 hours:
- First please check your SPAM folder, as we have heard back that it sometimes lands there. If this is the case, please contact your IT support team to learn how to unblock emails from email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
- If it is not in your SPAM folder, please contact Denise Cook at 517-664-9080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Approximately 7-10 days prior to this event, you will receive a Know Before You Go email message with event-specific information to help you prepare for your attendance.
- Dinner is included with your registration.
- Dress is business casual.
Early-bird pricing ends 07/24/2018
Online registration ends 08/06/2018
Legalities & Realities: MI Opioid Laws to Live By
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Rochester Hills, MI
Click here to return to the main page for all dates and seminar details.
Members must log in with their MAFP ID# and password to access member rates for themselves and their support staff.
Early-bird rates through July 24, 2018
$129: MAFP Physician Members & Members' Staff
$129: MAFP Life Member
$100: MAFP Resident Member
$ 55: MAFP Student Member
$159: Non-MAFP Member/Guest