Member Benefit Programs
Let Your MAFP Membership Help You!
To make sure that the business side of your practice is as strong as the clinical side, take advantage of exclusive member-only benefit programs and services available to help you efficiently and cost-effectively run your practice. Check out the programs below and feel free to contact MAFP for additional information.
If there is something that would assist you in your practice, we encourage you to call the MAFP office at 517.347.0098 or email us so that we can better serve you.
MAFP Mentorship Program
This 10-month program—open to all member types—is designed to facilitate the one-on-one exchange of knowledge, guidance, and support between members with the goals of advancing members' leadership, professional development, practice management, scholarly activities, and work-life balance; facilitating relationship-building; and strengthening MAFP as a whole through fostering a sense of community. Applications for the 2021 cohort will open in November 2020.
Enhance patient care and expand your knowledge on common Family Medicine topics with AAFP self-study CME—when and where it’s convenient for you—and help your chapter earn additional revenue through the AAFP Self-Study CME Revenue Share program.
Ten interactive clinical self-study packages feature recorded audio and video presentations from current AAFP live clinical courses, take approximately 20-45 hours to complete, and include:
• 18-43 lectures between 30 and 60 minutes in length
• Opportunities to report CME and evaluate after each lecture
• Interactive interface with QuestionPause™ to briefly halt the presentations
• Post-test (online)
Choose the package format that’s right for you:
- USB Flash Drive with Online Access—BEST VALUE—A one-year online subscription and USB Flash Drive. Smartphone/tablet compatible. Includes a print and PDF course syllabus.
- Online Access—Study when and where you want with a one-year online subscription. Smartphone/tablet compatible. Includes a PDF course syllabus.
- USB Flash Drive—Convenient, portable access to all of your self-study materials. Includes a USB Flash Drive, audio CDs with select packages, and a print and PDF course syllabus.
Credit Card Processing Program
MAFP's expert merchant processing program can provide members with greater savings—and peace of mind—on their credit and debit card transactions. It offers low rates, provides many free services, and begins with a free, no-obligation analysis of your recent processing statements.
Medical Liability Insurance
As a preferred provider of medical professional liability insurance, ProAssurance is committed to treating physicians fairly with solid coverage and exceptional customer service.
MAFP works to provide our members access to the resources and support to cost-effectively improve immunization rates, and in turn, strengthen their practices. Atlantic Health Partners, which is the nation’s leading vaccine buying group, offers MAFP members the lowest vaccine prices and best payment terms to improve the performance of your immunization initiatives.