December 22, 2020—Staying up to date on the latest COVID-19 vaccine information can be a challenge. This makes AAFP's COVID-19 vaccine webpage a valuable resource for family physicians. Here you will find:
- Safety and efficacy data for each approved vaccine
- Status of vaccine trials
- A frequently asked questions document and other patient education resources, including videos you can use to answer patient questions
- State-by-state distribution plans
- A link to the Academy’s COVID-19 member community where you can share your experiences and ask questions
- Vaccine coding and payment information
- Details on the AAFP’s advocacy efforts related to the COVID-19 vaccine
We also encourage you to frequently check Michigan Department of Health & Human Services’ comprehensive COVID-19 Vaccine Provider Guidance & Education Resources webpage. Here you will find state-specific information, including vaccine webinars, provider vaccination enrollment materials, patient education, adverse event reporting information, storage and handling, and more.
Both sites are updated regularly.